From identifying unfamiliar plants to discovering what produce is in season, our Extension agents are here to help. Use the links below to find your way to a local county Extension office and its website.
UF/IFAS has Extension offices in each of Florida’s 67 counties as well as 12 Research and Education Centers (RECs), Research and Demonstration Sites (RDSs), and several other offices are located throughout the state.
To find Extension offices in states other than Florida, see U.S. State Extension Programs.
To update your county Extension office map or directions, please contact the Solutions for Your Life web team.
To update your REC or RDS map or website links, please contact the Solutions for Your Life web team.
- Citrus REC (Lake Alfred) [Map]
- Everglades REC (Belle Glade) [Map]
- Florida Medical Entomology Laboratory (Vero Beach) [Map]
- Florida Partnership for Water, Agriculture & Community Sustainability at Hastings [Map]
- Fort Lauderdale REC [Map]
- Gulf Coast REC (Balm) [Map]
- Indian River REC (Ft. Pierce) [Map]
- Mid-Florida REC (Apopka) [Map]
- North Florida REC (Marianna) [Map]
- North Florida REC (Quincy) [Map]
- Plant Science Research & Education Unit (Citra) [Map]
- Range Cattle REC (Ona) [Map]
- Southwest Florida REC (Immokalee) [Map]
- Subtropical Agricultural Research Station (Brooksville) [Map]
- Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center (Live Oak) [Map]
- Tropical Aquaculture Laboratory RDS (Ruskin) [Map]
- Tropical REC (Homestead) [Map]
- West Florida RDS (Jay) [Map]
- West Florida REC (Milton) [Map]
Hover your mouse over any county or number to display the name of that county or research center. The different colored regions indicate Florida's five Extension Administrative Districts--Northwest, Northeast, Central, South Central, and South.