Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Try these two techniques to washing certain fruits and vegetables, so they're safe to eat. More...
Use these tips to make sure you shop and bring your newly bought groceries home safely. More...
Celebrate Fruit and Veggies—More Matters Month by adding more of them to your diet. More...
Tis' the season to plan and stock up early for a hurricane, says a UF/IFAS nutrition expert. More...
Did you know September is Healthy Aging Month? Use these six tips to make healthy aging a reality. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health